Is your front loader giving you trouble?
As we walk into homes everyday much like yours, I see people who are struggling with their front loading washing machines and dryers. Now if you go to the Sears, Lowes or Home Depot they would have you believe that these machines are the best. But there are serious issues with some of them and if you’re having those issues it might be time to go find a top loader and get rid of your front loader.
- Your clothes are not getting as clean as when you had your previous washer.
- The towels stink after every shower, even the ones that come straight out of the dryer.
- You have the appliance repair guy’s number on speed dial you’ve had him out so often to fix your washing machine.
- The laundry room smells bad enough you never want to walk through it and it’s coming from the washer.
- You or one of your family members have slipped frequently in water from a leaky washer.