With Thanksgiving here is less than 3 weeks, its time to do those extra things get your kitchen in top shape.
We all know that we will be giving our kitchen and our appliances a workout.
So putting some time to getting prepared will help your appliances and kitchen work better and it will give you an amazing time with family and Friends.
- Preclean/Declutter the whole kitchen: A clean well organized kitchen is so much easier to create an amazing meal from. The problem is we often don’t preplan what we need to do to get better results. The first step is getting that kitchen ready. Take your pantry and organize it as much as your can.
- Prepare your menu in plenty of advance: Having an exact menu will keep us from over buying or under buying. It also will help each of us plan for the guests that we will have at our home. Your don’t want to be stuck with to many left overs for the following weeks of thanksgiving. Taking the time to put a menu on paper along with how much of each item you need will help.
- Take note of the tools you have to use: Having the right tools for a project of this size is important. Look at your menu and if your missing a tool right now would be the right time to get it.
- Stock up in the kitchen: Get those things that are fun and will help your holiday celebrations right now when they are lowering the cost of such things. Get a list of things that would help you prepare for an amazing thanksgiving meal
- Make it healthy/Make it in advance: Just because thanksgiving is 3 weeks away does not mean you have to wait to start cooking. You can cook those things that can do in the freezer like pie crusts . Make them now so when its time you can save money and time.
- Keep your appliances clean and organized: Make sure your oven is clean and working, Thanksgiving is the wrong day to find out your oven is not working. Clean it and makes something yummy tonight to make sure its working well.